I am told this is one of the most unusual homes in Plano. 5212 Blackhawk Drive, Plano, marketed by Scott Vann. Custom built in 1989, it is a one owner home with significant upgrades — do not let that ordinary exterior fool you! You get 3549 square feet, five giant bedrooms, four and a half baths, formals, patio, three car garage, huge yard. There is no pool but plenty of room for one. I think the interiors are so lovely, and so different from most of the homes of this baby’s vintage. Here are some of the extras:
- Pecan hardwood floors. The most beautiful floors I’ve ever seen.
- Gourmet kitchen.
- Six-burner Viking gas range.
- Thermador double ovens.
- Granite counter tops.
- Master bathroom recently updated.
- Carerra marble.
- Garden tub
- Master Suite down stairs
- Guest bedroom downstairs could also be an office.
- Large room upstairs with its own full bath and walk in closet could be used as a second master, game room, or media room.
- Backyard large enough to have a pool installed and still have green space left over.
- Cabana half bath on the back patio.
- Great location on Old Shepherd Place
The asking price is $519,500. HOA dues $500 a year. Really interesting to compare this with last Friday’s home.
— Daily Local Real Estate Dish By Dallas Real Estate Insider — Candy Evans at CandysDirt.com